Tuesday, May 25, 2010

2PM on Can's Mr. Radio


"Can's Mr. Radio, it is 2PM. Today, we will begin arrogantly."

On the 22nd on KBS 2FM (89.1 MHz), (Can's Mr. Radio) (produced by Yoon Sun Won), Can yelled '2PM' loudly. He had yelled "2PM" because his show was broadcast at 2 o'clock in the afternoon, causing him to be regarded with dislike by 2PM fans. However, on this day, his invited guests were 2PM, so he shouted '2PM' without fear.

On Saturday, 'Radio In A Visible Place' was broadcast. Can invited 2PM to a cafe in Seoul's Yeouido. Bae Kisung said, "OK, today I can really yell '2PM' with a clear conscience," and "All this time, I have been blasted and persecuted by many people. In the future, can I yell 2PM," he shouted. At this, the audience of 2PM fans cheered, "Yes."

At a listener's question of, 'When do you feel the happiest that you have become a celebrity,' Junho revealed, "When I'm together with fans." Nichkhun picked when his parents were happy, and Wooyoung said, "It's quite strange/fascinating when I see other celebrities."

The actual spot of 'Radio In A Visible Place' with 2PM was revealed by Sports Korea.

# We have invited the 'beast idols'!

Bae Kisung (left) and Lee Jongwon are continuing with (Can's Mr. Radio) Radio In A Visible Place. Lee Jongwon said, "If I make you laugh in the Pathetic Story corner, I will play (Without U), and I can't make you laugh I will play a ballad. During that time, I am sorry I can't play a 2PM song for you," he apologized.

# 'In order to see 2PM'

(Can's Mr. Radio) listeners are waiting for the start of recording.

# '3 minutes before broadcast'

Can and 2PM are reading the script and getting ready for the broadcast.

# Secrets to taking care of your body?

On the way to the broadcast, Chansung (right) is laughing. On the left is Junho. To the listener who asked the question about secrets of taking care of their bodies, Chansung said, "I consistently exercise and I mostly eat sweet potatoes, chicken breast, water, and brown rice."

# 'Nichkhun anxious, Wooyoung relaxed'

Nichkhun (left), whose Korean is still awkward, looks at the script whenever he gets a chance. In contrast, Wooyoung is overflowing with relaxation and tidying his hair.

# 'Destroying chopsticks'

Can's Bae Kisung keeps showing his wonderful skill (?) of putting wooden chopsticks in his nostrils and breaking them.

# Was hurt while practicing dancing

Junsu, who hurt his foot,they probably mean 'knee' while dancing, has appeared with crutches. Junsu said, "I twisted my ankle while practicing dancing and got hurt," and "I just came back from the hospital and they told me I have to stop promoting for the time being."


source: NATE News
cr: hottestunion

No comments:

Post a Comment