Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I turned the TV off during Moon Geun Young and Chun Jung Myung's kiss scene"


“When I saw Moon Geun Young Shi’s kiss scene I felt like I had my girl stolen from me.”

2PM’s member Taecyeon (22-full name Ok Taecyeon) experienced an enraged situation during Moon Geun Young’s kiss scene.

Taecyeon recently said on KBS-2TV ‘Win Win’ “I accidently saw Moon Geuon Young noona and Chun Jung Myung’s kiss scene. I don’t know if it was because I got too attached to the role but I felt like I had my girl stolen from me. During that broadcast without knowing I just turned the TV off and stopped watching.”

Taecyeon played Han Jung Woo in the drama ‘Cinderella’s Sister’ with fellow cast members Moon Geun Young, Chun Jung Myung and Seo Woo.

Taecyeon revealed “Han Jung Woo was a character that couldn’t do anything for the one girl that he stayed by, but my style is to confess my feelings.”

Following he showed his frustration by saying “I was always sad that I had no kiss scene. The most skinship I had was running while holding Moon Geun Young.”

Besides Taecyeon Super Junior’s Siwon and C.N.Blue’s Jung Yong Hwa appeared on the episode of ‘Win Win’ broadcasted on the 22nd at 11:15 PM.


source: NATE News

No comments:

Post a Comment